Superseded model new model here
Dent ELITEpro SP Specifications. Now with built-in Ethernet Port and option Bluetooth or WiFi communications.
- Single or three phase loads for 0-600V (AC or DC) voltages. Measures up to four channels of current from 0-6,000 amps (AC current only).
- Line-powered—no need for internal batteries or external power. Can be externally powered for current only applications.
- Software selectable recording intervals, 1 per second to 1 per day.
- 8MB nonvolatile memory standard for up to months of recording time. Typically 500,000 to 1.5million readings.
- Accuracy better than 1% (<0.2% typical).
- USB connection via a standard USB cable.
- Ethernet Port connection for network communications.
- Optional Bluetooth or Wifi communications.
- Includes Windows-based ELOG™ software package for set-up, data retrieval, and analysis. Easy data exporting to almost any analysis program, such as Excel® or Access®.
- Easy setup and installs in minutes. Patented PhaseChek LED indicators ensure correct CT orientation at installation.
- Compact and rugged housing--easily fits inside most switchboard panels.
- Dimensions: 21.6 x 6.3 x 4.7 cm
The ELITEpro SP is a complete solution for pinpointing electric usage and quantifying energy usage. It is capable of measuring, storing, and analyzing electrical consumption data which is derived from the voltage and current inputs. The ELITEpro SP uses direct connections to each phase of the voltage and various interchangeable CT options such as spit-core current transformers, or flexible RoCoils (for large loads or large cables and busbars) to monitor current on each phase.
These meters can capture kWh/kW energy and demand data as well as virtually all relevant energy parameters for diagnostics and monitoring on three-phase or single-phase circuit installations. Electrical load diagnostic parameters, such as power factor (both Apparent and Displacement), are captured in addition to energy and demand values.
The ELITEpro SP's flexibility, size, and ease-of-use make them ideal tools for gathering detailed consumption information in commercial, industrial, government, and retail environments.
EXCLUSIVE CT PHASE ERROR CORRECTION: All CTs exhibit both a ratio error and phase shift error. The CT phase error results from the phase relationship of the input versus output signal difference. This inherent phase angle error affects power readings if left uncorrected. When using CTs with a known phase angle error, the ELITEpro SP can correct for this error— making your calculations more accurate, particularly on loads with lower power factor.