Shipping & Returns
Most items are generally shipped within 1-3 working days from receipt of payment. Not all items promoted on our online shop are kept in stock or they may be out of stock at the time, so lead times may vary up to 2-3 weeks depending on the actual item and manufacturers lead times.
We will only ship via our couriers.
Deliveries are usually shipped via TNT or Australia Post Express Post services. Delivery times vary between 1 and 3 days depending on your location and seasonal freight loads. Some remote areas may take longer.
Lithium-ion batteries sold separately are shipped via road freight only.
We accept bank deposit, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard and AMEX credit cards. Additional surcharge fees may apply. All orders must be fully paid for prior to dispatch. We only accept prepaid bank deposit for overseas transactions.
All products are honoured to the manufacturer's original warranty only. All return freight charges are at the Buyer's expense.
- Please contact and advise Lontek of a valid reason for returning items prior to shipping any returns.
- All items must be returned within 14 days of receiving your delivery.
- Non standard, custom made or specifically imported products are not returnable.
- Any costs associated with third party calibration certificates offered by Lontek are not refundable.
- A 20% re-stocking fee applies for all items returned unless Lontek has made a separate written “sale or return” offer.
- All items to be returned must be in original AS NEW condition with all original packaging and all included accessories and manuals.
- Return shipping cost will be the responsibility of customer.
- By placing your order for goods, this constitutes an agreement of these terms and conditions.