The Dent ELITEpro XC is a complete solution for pinpointing electric usage and quantifying energy usage. It is capable of measuring, storing, and analyzing electrical consumption data which is derived from the voltage and current inputs. The ELITEpro XC uses direct connections to each phase of the voltage and various interchangeable CT options such as spit-core current transformers, or flexible RoCoils (for large loads or large cables and busbars) to monitor current on each phase.
These meters can capture kWh/kW energy and demand data as well as virtually all
relevant energy parameters for diagnostics and monitoring on three-phase or single-phase circuit installations. Electrical load diagnostic parameters, such as power factor (both Apparent and Displacement), are captured in addition to energy and demand values.
The ELITEpro XC's flexibility, size, and ease-of-use make them ideal tools for gathering detailed consumption information in commercial, industrial, government, and retail environments.
Dent ELITEpro XC Energy Data Logger key Features:
- Single or three phase loads for 0-600V (AC or DC) voltages. Measures up to four channels of current from 0-6,000 amps (AC current only).
- Analogue Inputs record analog data with configurable input ranges for voltage (0-10 VDC) or current loop (0-20 or 4-20 mA) transducers. Analog inputs are used for process or environmental correlation studies with power.
- Line-powered—no need for internal batteries or external power. Can be externally powered for current only applications.
- Software selectable recording intervals, 1 per second to 1 per day.
- 16MB nonvolatile memory standard for up to months of recording time.
- Accuracy better than 1% (<0.5% typical).
- USB connection via a standard USB cable.
- Ethernet Port connection for network communications.
- Optional Bluetooth or Wifi communications.
- Includes Windows-based ELOG™ software package for set-up, data retrieval, and analysis. Easy data exporting to almost any analysis program, such as Excel® or Access®.
- Easy setup and installs in minutes. Patented PhaseChek LED indicators ensure correct CT orientation at installation.
- Compact and rugged housing--easily fits inside most switchboard panels.
- Dimensions: 21.6 x 6.3 x 4.7 cm
EXCLUSIVE CT PHASE ERROR CORRECTION: All CTs exhibit both a ratio error and phase shift error. The CT phase error results from the phase relationship of the input versus output signal difference. This inherent phase angle error affects power readings if left uncorrected. When using CTs with a known phase angle error, the Dent ELITEpro XC can correct for this error— making your calculations more accurate, particularly on loads with lower power factor.
ELITEpro XC, High voltage leads with FUSED croc clips, Unterminated leads, Elog software, USB cable, Soft carry case, Australian plug pack, Manuals on CD.
Required Current Transformers
The ElitePro XC is supplied with basically everything you need to get started. All you need to do is select the size of the current transformer (CT) best suited for your typical monitoring application. Several main factors need to be considered when selecting the best suit CT.
- Maximum and minimum load current in Amps.
- The physical size of the cable the CT needs to fit around. Some cabling installations may have multiple grouped cables for load or voltage drop reasons.
- The physical space in the switchboard or electrical cabinet.
Three of the following CTs are also required for three phase applications. Or for single phase, you could monitor three or four circuits and potentially they could be of various sizes.
CT-HSC-020U - 20 Amp Mini current transformer.
CT-HSC-050U - 50 Amp Mini current transformer.
CT-HMC-0100-U - 100 Amp Midi current transformer.
CT-HMC-0200-U - 200 Amp Midi current transformer.
CT-CON-0150EZ-U - 150 Amp Clamp current transformer.
CT-R16-4A-U - 5-5000 Amp 400mm(16") RoCoil Flexible current transformer.
CT-R24-4A-U - 5-5000 Amp 600mm(24") RoCoil Flexible current transformer.
DENT Instruments ELITEpro XC
The ELITEpro XC succeeds the ELITEpro SP and is a portable power meter designed for electrical measurement and verification projects or temporary load studies.
The ELITEpro XC now includes four analogue input channels which can be configured for voltage (0-10V) or current (0 or 4-20mA) inputs and can be used in any combination. The analogue inputs can be helpful when used in conjunction with power measurements to correlate the consumption of electricity with environmental conditions such as Temperature, Air Pressures, Flow rates, or even simple load currents. One major upgrade is that the internal memory capacity of the ELITEpro XC has been increased to 16 MB internal non-volatile memory, twice the capacity of the previous-generation product.
Can be used on single or 3-phase systems using 80-600V phase-to-phase (AC or DC) services when line powered or 0-600V (AC or DC) when externally powered. Measures up to four channels of energy metrics with currents ranging from 0-6,000 amps. With better than 1% accuracy (<0.5% typical).
- Load Profiling for forecasting and trending energy use.
- Energy Audits and Energy Surveys to determine demand profiles, manage costs, and monitor consumption.
- Verification Studies to validate energy savings measures.
- True RMS Current Reading for monitoring up to 4 branch circuits.
Dent Instruments ELITEpro XC technical specifications. Download
Superseded ElitePro SP
Other Details1 year warranty.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
ELOG Software - How to Communicate via USB with Your DENT ELITEpro XC Using ELOG Software
Learn how simple it is to communicate with your ELITEpro XC me...
ELOG Software - How to Configure Your ELITEpro Meter for a New Project
Learn how to configure your ELITEpro XC meter for a new projec...
ELOG Software - How to Retrieve a Setup Table from an ELITEpro XC
Learn how to retrieve an existing Setup Table from an ELITEpro...