Dent ELITEpro Specifications.
Dent ELITEpro Current Transformers.
- Single phase or one three phase Delta or Wye loads.
- Includes three channels of voltage 0-600V ac/dc with leads.
- Range of optional Current Transformers.
- User defined recording intervals from 3 seconds to 24 hrs.
- Internal memory capacity of 25,000 records or 100,000 records.
- Better than 1% accuracy (<0.5% typical)
- ELOG™ software for easy set-up, data retrieval and analysis.
- Only 75 x 150 x 50 mm and just 340 grams.
The Dent ELITEpro™data logger is a complete solution to pinpoint electric usage and quantify consumption by measuring, storing, and analyzing Volts, Amps, Watts, Volt-Amps (VA), Volt-Amps reactive (VAR), Kilowatts (kW), Kilowatt Hours (kWh), Power Factor and harmonics; up to 144 different parameters. The Dent ELITEpro™ data logger also offers some power quality features such as the ability to view voltage, current, and power waveforms.
The ELITEpro™ can be mounted anywhere and is available in a weather-tight enclosure. Please visit Dent Data Loggers for more information on the Dent ELITEpro and other Dent data loggers and associated products.