DataTaker DT85 Series 4 technical specifications. Download
DataTaker DT85 manual Download
- Type: General purpose data logger.
- Channels: 16 - 48.
- Expandable: Yes - to expandable to 800 channels.
- Inputs: Voltage, Current, 4-20mA, Temperature, Humidity, Strain Gauges, Logic, Rotary Encoders & Serial Sensor.
- Speed: 100ms to Days.
- PC Connection: Ethernet, USB & RS232.
- Data transfer: USB memory device or direct to PC.
- Battery Powered: Internally 2.5 hrs to 9 months or External.
- Software: Software included.
The DT85 is the big brother to the popular DT80 data logger and it shares the same feature set but the DT85 has sixteen full channels compared the DT80's five full channels. Each DataTaker channel can support up to three sensors in shared/single ended mode or two sensors in differential mode.
Please refer to the DT80 page for details.
The DT85 is ideal for the larger data logging applications as a single DT85 data logger can support up to 800 channels.