The DataTaker DT85G vibrating wire data logger supports up to 16 channels and is then expandable to hundreds of channels. Being a stand alone data logger with large internal memory, the DT85G is suitable for many applications where various vibrating wire sensors are used.
DataTaker DT85G Series 4 technical specifications. Download
DataTaker DT85G manual Download
- Type: Geotechnical data logger.
- Channels: 16 - 48.
- Expandable: Yes - to expandable to 800 channels.
- Inputs: Vibrating Wire strain Gauge (VWSG), Voltage, Current, Temperature, Humidity, Strain Gauges, Logic, Rotary Encoders & Serial Sensor.
- Speed: 100ms to Days.
- PC Connection: Ethernet, USB & RS232.
- Data transfer: USB memory device or direct to PC.
- Battery Powered:Yes, external battery only.
- Software: Software included.
The DT85G GeoLogger is based on the popular DT85 data logger but with additional built-in Vibrating Wire support for Geotechnical applications.
The dataTaker GeoLoggers can monitor a wide variety of geotechnical data logging applications including slope stability, subsidence, dam wall monitoring, tunnel and mining excavation, ground water, tunnel wall monitoring and site assessment.
The dataTaker DT85G is compatible with all major brands of geotechnical instrumentation including Slope Indicator, RST Instruments, Geokon, Soil Instruments, Roctest, AGI - Applied Geomechanics Inc.