The DataTaker DT80G is a low powered vibrating wire data logger that supports multiple channels. Designed as a stand alone data logger with large internal memory, the DT80G is suitable for many applications where various vibrating wire sensors are used.
DataTaker DT80G Series 4 technical specifications. Download
DataTaker DT80G manual Download
- Type: Geotechnical data logger.
- Channels: 5 - 15.
- Expandable: Yes - to expandable to 200 channels.
- Inputs: Vibrating Wire strain Gauge (VWSG), Voltage, Current, Temperature, Humidity, Strain Gauges, Logic, Rotary Encoders & Serial Sensor.
- Speed: 100ms to Days.
- PC Connection: Ethernet, USB & RS232.
- Data transfer: USB memory device or direct to PC.
- Battery Powered: Yes, external battery only.
- Software: Software included
The DT80G Geotechnical data logger is based on the popular DT80 data logger but with additional built-in Vibrating Wire support for Geotechnical applications.
The dataTaker GeoLoggers can monitor a wide variety of geotechnical data logging applications including slope stability, subsidence, dam wall monitoring, tunnel and mining excavation, ground water, tunnel wall monitoring and site assessment.
The dataTaker DT80G is compatible with all major brands of geotechnical instrumentation including Slope Indicator, RST Instruments, Geokon, Soil Instruments, Roctest, AGI - Applied Geomechanics Inc.