Vaisala HMP60 Humidity and Temperature Probe - with HMP50Z30A 3.0 metre lead
The Vaisala INTERCAP® Humidity and Temperature Probe HMP60 is a simple, durable and cost-effective humidity probe. It is suitable for volume applications, integration into other manufacturers' equipment, incubators, glove boxes, greenhouses, fermentation chambers and data loggers.
- HMP60 + HMP50Z30A
- Miniature-size humidity probe
- Low power consumption
- Measurement range: 0 ... 100 %RH; -40 ... +60°C
- Cable detachable with standard M8 connector
- Rugged metal housing
- Interchangeable Vaisala INTERCAP Sensor
- Output: 0-1 volts DC on both RH and temperature channels, other options available.
- Optional RS485 digital output
- Optional dew point output
- Applications: volume applications, integration into other manufacturers’ equipment, glove boxes, greenhouses, fermentation, chambers, data loggers.
Vaisala HMP60 technical specifications. Download