Vaisala HMP110 Humidity and Temperature Probe - with HMP50Z30A 3.0 metre lead
The Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Probe HMP110 is a trouble-free and cost-effective humidity transmitter with high accuracy and good stability. It is suitable for volume applications or integration into other manufacturers' equipment. The HMP110 is also suitable for glove boxes, greenhouses, fermentation and stability chambers, data loggers and incubators.
- Miniature-size humidity transmitter.
- Low power consumption and fast startup for battery powered applications.
- Measurement range: 0 ... 100 %RH; -40 ... +80°C.
- Cable detachable with standard M8 quick connector.
- Reliable: Latest generation HUMICAP® 180R sensor for best stability and high chemical tolerance. IP65 metal housing.
- Output: 0-1 volts DC on both RH and temperature channels, other options available.
- Optional RS485 digital output.
- Traceable: Comes with calibration certificate. ±1.5%RH measurement accuracy (0 ... 90%RH).
- HMP110R replacement probe service available for easy maintenance.
- Optional dew point calculation.
Vaisala HMP110 technical specifications. Download