Graphtec B-568 WiFi module.
Connect your Graphtec GL240, GL840-M or GL840-WV to the local network via WiFi. The B-568 WiFi module also allows you to connect up to five GL100-WL units wirelessly to the GL840-M and GL840-WV units and on GL100-WL to the GL240 unit.
The B-568 simply plugs into the number 2 SD card slot on the GL240 or GL840. Just note that when the B-568 Wireless LAN module is installed, a second SD Memory Card cannot be used in number 2 SD card slot. The number 1 SD card slot is still used for data storage.
There are two function modes that the B-568 can be used.
- Access Point mode: Communicate with the GL100-WL as a remote sensor. eg. Data captured by a GL100-WL is transferred to GL240 or GL840.
- Station mode: Communicate with PC or Smart device. This allows you to control GL240 or GL840 and transfer the data from GL240 or GL840.
Standard WiFi connections and security systems are supported by the B-568.
- WPS: Push button or PIN method
- Security protocols: WEP64, WEP128, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, AKIP/AES
- Communication distance: Approximately 40 metres depending on third party hardware and site conditions.