The latest release of the Dent Instruments ELOG 14 software package is used for interfacing with the ELITEpro XC and ELITEpro SP instruments. This covers everything from logger setup, real-time text data display, post data analysis and harmonic waveform capture analysis. ELOG 14 is fully compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Vista (32 and 64 bit), and XP.
NEW! ELOG 14 supports the following features:
- ELITEpro Mobile App Compatibility.
- Designed for use with ELITEpro XC and ELITEpro SP energy loggers.
- Windows 8 compatibility.
- Added kW, kVA, kVAR System demands, Time of the peak demands, and Demand Window Size to the Data File Summary.
- Added Net kWh, +/- kWh, Net kVARh, +/- kVARh, and Net kVAh System Totalizers to the Data File Summary.
- Channel descriptions defined in the Setup Table now appear in the headers of the data file columns.
- PhaseChek LEDs now change to blue if the CT is on backwards (-kW). The PhaseChek LEDs flash red if on the wrong phase, flash blue for negative power (CT backwards). If both problems exist, red and blue flashes alternatively.