The Graphtec GL100-WL is a compact Wireless data logger with features usually seen in the larger more featured units. Graphtec have aimed the GL100-WL at the typical applications that other data loggers in it's class can not perform. The GL100-WL can be battery(2 x AA) powered for up to two weeks, or you can run the GL100-WL from an external power supply for as long as required.
It has built in WiFi !!
- Type: Compact data logger.
- Channels: Varies with input type.
- Input via sensors:
- DC Voltage.
- Temperature - Thermocouple or Thermistor.
- AC Current via clip on sensors.
- Carbon Dioxide.
- Illuminance + UV.
- Pulse and Logic I/O.
- Sampling Speed: 500ms to 1 hour.
- Data Storage: Built-in 4.9MB or Removable micro SD memory card.
- PC Connection: USB 2.0.
- Data transfer: Micro SD memory card, direct to PC.
- Power: AA Batteries(non rechargeable) or USB cable.
- Software: Software included and freely available via download.
GL100-WL Technical Specifications Download
GL100-WL Quick Start Guide Download
GL100-WL Users Manual (8 MB) Download
GL100-WL Application Software Download
The GL100-WL has no analogue inputs and requires one of the following sensor inputs.
GL100-WL Multifunction Inputs
GL100-WL available sensors
|No.||Input module||Measurement||Calculated value|
|1||GS-TH||Temperature, -20ºC to +85ºC. Humidity 0 to 100% RH.||Accumulated temperature, Dew-point temperature.|
|2||GS-3AT||Acceleration in 3-axis, max. 10 G. Temperature, -10ºC to +50ºC.||N/A|
|3||GS-LXUV||Illuminance, max. 200k lux. UV intensity, max. 30 mW/cm2.||Accumulated Illuminance, Accumulated UV intensity.|
|4||GS-CO2||CO2 concentration, max. 9999 ppm.||
|No.||Input module||Measurement Parameter|
|5||GS-4VT||Voltage, 50v DC or Temperature, Type K/T thermocouple, 4 channels + Logic/Pulse, 4 channels.|
|6||GS-4TSR||Thermistor, max. 120ºC, 4 channels + Logic/Pulse, 4 channels.|
|7||GS-103AT||Temperature sensor, thermistor type, -40ºC to +105ºC, use with GS-4TSR module.|
|8||GS-103JT||Temperature sensor, ultra thin thermistor type, -40ºC to +120ºC, use with GS-4TSR module.|
|9||GS-DPA-AC||AC current + calculated instantaneous Power. Note, two inputs only.|
|10||GS-AC50A||Clamp-on current sensor, max. 50 amps AC, use with GS-DPA-AC module.|
|11||GS-AC100A||Clamp-on current sensor, max. 100 amps AC, use with GS-DPA-AC module.|
|12||GS-AC200A||Clamp-on current sensor, max. 200 amps AC, use with GS-DPA-AC module.|
Free Bundled PC software
The GL100 compact data logger is bundled with PC application software that enables measurements directly with a PC. In addition to waveform monitoring, this software provides other useful functions such as direct writing of data to an Excel file and report creation. The software also provides a Help display function for enhanced usability.
- Simple connection to PC via USB or LAN.
- Easy set up configuration.
- Data import from the GL100 to PC.
- Email notification of errors and alarms.
- Available measurement modes: Y-T, Digital and Statistical/Log.
- Real-time data to MS Excel reporting functions.
- Export to CSV data file format.
GL100-WL Main Features
- Plug-in sensors for different applications.
- LCD, graphical monochrome with back light.
- Easy-to-use keypad menu system.
- Fast 500mS recording.
- Automatic file backup to micro SD memory card.
- USB 2.0 interface for PC connection.
- Ultra small. Approx. 66 x 100 x 27 mm.
The GL100-N is supplied with the following items as standard:
- GL100-WL Quick Start Guide.
- GL100-APS Software on CD.
- AA Alkaline batteries.
- USB Cable for PC connection.
* External shunt resistor required. Just mention you need some and we'll include some with the sale.