DataTaker DT85GM Series 3 technical specifications. Download
DataTaker DT85GM manual Download
- Type: Geotechnical data logger with integrated modem.
- Integrated Modem: Yes
- Channels: 16 - 48.
- Expandable: Yes - to expandable to 800 channels.
- Inputs: Vibrating Wire strain Gauge (VWSG), Voltage, Current, Temperature, Humidity, Strain Gauges, Logic, Rotary Encoders & Serial Sensor.
- Speed: 100ms to Days.
- PC Connection: Ethernet, USB & RS232.
- Data transfer: USB memory device or direct to PC.
- Battery Powered: Yes, external battery only.
- Software: Software included.
The DT85GM GeoLogger is based on the popular DT85G GeoLogger but with additional built-in Vibrating Wire support for Geotechnical applications.
The dataTaker GeoLoggers can monitor a wide variety of geotechnical data logging applications including slope stability, subsidence, dam wall monitoring, tunnel and mining excavation, ground water, tunnel wall monitoring and site assessment.
The dataTaker DT85GM is compatible with all major brands of geotechnical instrumentation including Slope Indicator, RST Instruments, Geokon, Soil Instruments, Roctest, AGI - Applied Geomechanics Inc.