The Graphtec GL500A midi LOGGER Dual is a data logger that is built for speed. With two separate sampling modes, Current and Event, the GL500 can record the long term trends but still catch the fast transients. The transient burst data is then saved into a separate file for easy data analysis.
The GL500A provides the ability to precisely measure abnormal events that occur during low-speed sampling (max. 1ms) triggering high speed sampling mode (max. 2µs). It incorporates 4MB of memory for data from low-speed sampling, and 32MB of built-in memory for data from high-speed sampling. In addition, it has a PCMCIA-card slot, enabling storage of large amounts of data to various PCMCIA media.
High Speed Sampling
Event (or Burst) Mode - 2µs to 1ms
|Internal 32MB memory (approx. only)||2µs||5µs||10µs||20µs||1ms|
|1 Channel used||6.4 sec||16 sec||32 sec||1 min||53 min|
|2 Channels used||13 Sec||26 sec||53 sec||44 min|
|4 Channels used||20 sec||40 sec||33 min|
|8 Channels used||26 sec||22 min|
Voltage signals only, fastest temperature would be 4µs.
Normal Speed Sampling
Current Mode - 1 ms to 1 hr
|Stored in internal 4MB or PCMCIA card with 8 Channels.(approx. only)||1ms||100ms||10s|
|4MB Memory||3 minutes||5 hours||23 days|
|256MB PCMCIA card||4 hours||17 days||1725 days|
- Type: High speed general purpose data logger / Paperless recorder.
- Analogue: 4 ~ 16
- Digital In/Out: 4
- Voltage: 0-100 Volts for the 4VF & 4MF modules and 0-10 Volts for the 8MS module.
- Current: 4-20mA with external shunts or transducers.
- Thermocouples: Types T, K, J, W, E, R, S, B, N.
- Digital: Pulse, Counters, RPM.
- Outputs: Digital, open-collector.
- Sampling Speed:
- High Speed - 2µs to 1ms.
- Normal Speed - 1ms to 1hr.
- Display: 120mm (4.7") Colour LCD.
- Resolution: 14 bit.
- PC Connection: Ethernet & USB.
- Data transfer: PCMCIA Card or direct to PC.
- Software: Software included.
- Power Supply:
- 8.5 to 24 Volts DC.
- Internal Battery, user replaceable.
- Size: A5 size (212mm × 162mm × 45mm)
Please refer to the Technical Brochure
Free Bundled PC software
The GL500A is bundled with PC application software that enables measurements directly to a PC. In addition to waveform monitoring, this software provides other useful functions such as direct writing of data to an Excel file and report creation. The software also provides a Help display function for enhanced usability.
- Configuration and channel setup via USB or Ethernet Real time data storage to hard disk.
- Stored data import from GL500A.
- Email notification of errors and alarms.
- Available measurement modes: Y-T, X-Y, and FFT.
- Separate screens are available for each of the settings.
- Direct Excel transfer can be enabled as a report function.
The GL500A includes the following:
1. GL500A Quick Start Guide.
2. midi LOGGER Software.
3. Australian mains cable.
4. Power Supply - 24Volts DC.
5. USB Cable.