- Type: General purpose data logger / Paperless recorder.
- Channels: 10 (Not expandable).
- Inputs: Voltage, Current, Temperature, Humidity and Logic I/O.
- Speed: 10ms to 1hr.
- Resolution: 16bit.
- Data Storage: 2GB internal memory or USB device.
- PC Connection: USB.
- Data transfer: USB memory device or direct to PC.
- Power: Internal Battery or External 12~24 volts DC.
- Software: Software included.
GL220 Technical Specifications Download
GL220 Quick Start Guide (2.9 MB) Download
GL220 Users Manual (14.9 MB) Download
GL220 Software Users Manual (7.2 MB) Download
GL220 Application Software Download
The multifunction GL220 data logger accepts inputs form voltage, temperature, current* 4-20mA, humidity, pulse and logic signals. This allows combined measurements, even for disparate phenomena such as temperature/humidity and voltage.
*External shunt resistor required.
With an isolated input system the GL220 ensures that cross channel interference is minimised and this eliminates the need to pay special attention to wiring which allow users to speed up their data logging tasks.
User –friendly design
The GL220 incorporates feature such as the ability to set measurement parameters for each item separately and navigation assistance to provide superior operability. The device case features stylish non-slip rubber
Built-in flash memory for reliable measurements
The flash memory used for the built-in memory device ensures that data is retained even if the power supply is interrupted. This means momentary disruptions in the AC power supply or accidentally switching off power will not result in data loss even while data logging.
Accepts USB memory devices
Commercially available USB memory devices may be used for direct capture of data or to transfer data to a PC. With a 1GB USB memory device, users can capture data for 365+ days*. In addition, the GL220 can be connect directly to a PC via the USB cable which turns the GL220 into a data acquisition unit with ability to log data directly to the computer.
* 10 channels, 1-s sampling rate.
Vivid 10.9cm (4.3") TFT colour LCD
The bright, easy-to-read 4.3-inch TFT colour LCD monitor(WQVGA: 480 x 272 dots) makes it even easier to review measurement parameter settings, measured waveforms, and digital values. All the GL220's functions can be accessed through the navigation cluster and LCD screen. Single touch buttons for such tasks as display mode, setup and logging start/stop negate the need for complicated menu trees.
6 hours of continuous battery operations
A convenient optional battery pack is available for use in areas where AC power is unavailable or subject to interruption. The battery pack enables 6 hours* of continuous measurement and provides a remaining battery capacity display function. * Varies with measurement conditions.
Free Bundled PC software
The GL220 data logger is bundled with PC application software that enables measurements directly with a PC. In addition to waveform monitoring, this software provides other useful functions such as direct writing of data to an Excel file and report creation. The software also provides a Help display function for enhanced usability.
- Configuration and channel setup via USB * Real time data storage to hard disk.
- Stored data import from GL220.
- Email notification of errors and alarms.
- Available measurement modes: Y-T, X-Y, and FFT.
- Separate screens are available for each of the settings.
- Direct Excel transfer can be enabled as a report function.
GL220 Main Features
- Inputs: Voltage (20mv to 50V), Thermocouples (K,E,J,T,N,R,S,T,B,W) and 4-20mA signals via external shunt resistor. Optional Graphtec Humidity sensor is available.
- One pulse input and one trigger input.
- 16-bit ADC resolution.
- 10.9cm (4.3") colour LCD display (WQVGA: 480 x 272 dots).
- Waveform and text display modes.
- Easy-to-use keypad menu system.
- Single open-collector alarm output.
- Range of trigger functions.
- Real-time statistical calculation.
- Built-in 2GB flash memory.
- 2 x USB 2.0 interfaces - one for USB Memory stick and one for PC connection.
- Built-in battery for up to 6 hour operation.
- Scan speed - Maximum.
- 10 milli Seconds for 1 channel.
- 20 milli Seconds for 2 channels.
- 50 milli Seconds for 5 channels.
- 100 milli Second for 6-10 channels.
- Ultra small (194 x 117 x 42 mm).
The GL220 includes the following:
- GL220 Quick Start Guide.
- GL220-APS Software.
- Power Supply - 24Volts DC.
- USB Cable