Superseded model new model here
- Type: General purpose data logger / Paperless recorder.
- Channels: 10 (Not expandable).
- Inputs: Voltage, Current*, Temperature, Humidity and Logic I/O.
- Speed: 10ms to 1hr.
- Resolution: 16bit.
- Data Storage: Internally 4 million readings or External USB device.
- PC Connection: USB.
- Data transfer: USB memory device or direct to PC.
- Power: Internal Battery or External 12~24 volts DC.
- Software: Software included.
GL200A Technical Specifications (1.4 MB) Download
GL200A Quick Start Guide (2.4 MB) Download
GL200A Users Manual (4.3 MB) Download
GL200A Software Users Manual (14.0 MB) Download
GL200A Application Software Download
The multi-function GL200A data logger accepts inputs form voltage, temperature, current* 4-20mA, humidity, pulse and logic signals. This allows combined measurements, even for disparate phenomena such as temperature/humidity and voltage. *External shunt resistor required. With an isolated input system the GL200A ensures that cross channel interference is minimised and this eliminates the need to pay special attention to wiring which allow users to speed up their data logging tasks.
Accepts USB memory devices of up to 1GB capacity
Two ports are provided on the GL200A, one for the plug-in USB memory device and one for connecting to a PC. Commercially available USB memory devices may be used for direct capture of data or to transfer data to a PC. With a 512MB USB memory device, users can capture data for up to 269 days*. In addition, the GL200A can be connect directly to a PC via the USB cable which allows data to be transferred or measurements to be stored directly to the PC for data logging. * 10 channels, 1-s sampling rate.
Built-in flash memory for reliable measurements
The flash memory used for the built-in memory device ensures that data is retained even if the power supply is interrupted. This means momentary disruptions in the AC power supply or accidentally switching off power will not result in data loss even while data logging.
User –friendly design
The GL200A incorporates feature such as the ability to set measurement parameters for each item separately and navigation assistance to provide superior useability. The device case features stylish non-slip rubber.
Vivid 9cm (3.5") TFT colour LCD
The bright, easy-to-read 3.5-inch TFT colour LCD monitor makes it even easier to review measurement parameter settings, measured waveforms, and digital values. All the GL200A's functions can be accessed through the navigation cluster and LCD screen. Single touch buttons for such tasks as display mode, setup and logging start/stop negate the need for complicated menu trees.
6 hours of continuous battery operations
A convenient optional battery pack is available for use in areas where AC power is unavailable or subject to interruption. The battery pack enables 6 hours* of continuous measurement and provides a remaining battery capacity display function. * Varies with measurement conditions.
Free Bundled PC software
The GL200A data logger is bundled with PC application software that enables measurements directly with a PC. In addition to waveform monitoring, this software provides other useful functions such as direct writing of data to an Excel file and report creation. The software also provides a Help display function for enhanced usability.
- Configuration and channel setup via USB * Real time data storage to hard disk.
- Stored data import from GL200A.
- Email notification of errors and alarms.
- Available measurement modes: Y-T, X-Y, and FFT.
- Separate screens are available for each of the settings.
- Direct Excel transfer can be enabled as a report function.
GL200A Main Features
- Inputs: Voltage (20mv to 50V), Thermocouples (K,E,J,T,N,R,S,T,B,W) and 4-20mA signals via external shunt resistor. Optional Graphtec Humidity sensor is available.
- One pulse input and one trigger input.
- 16-bit ADC resolution.
- 9cm (3.5") colour LCD display (320 x 240 pixels).
- Waveform and text display modes.
- Easy-to-use keypad menu system.
- Single open-collector alarm output.
- Range of trigger functions.
- Real-time statistical calculation.
- Built-in 3.5M memory.
- 2 x USB 2.0 interfaces - one for USB Memory stick and one for PC connection.
- Built-in battery for up to 6 hour operation.
- Scan speed - Maximum.
- 10 milli Seconds for 1 channel.
- 20 milli Seconds for 2 channels.
- 50 milli Seconds for 3-5 channels.
- 100 milli Second for 6-10 channels.
- Ultra small (194mm x 122mm x 41mm).
The GL200A includes the following:
- GL200A Quick Start Guide.
- GL200A-APS Software.
- Power Supply - 24Volts DC.
- USB Cable