ELITEpro SP, High voltage leads with FUSED croc clips, Elog software, USB cable, Soft carry case, Manuals on CD.
Required Current Transformers
The ElitePro SP is supplied with basically everything you need to get started. All you need to do is select the size of the current transformer (CT) best suited for your typical monitoring application. Several main factors need to be considered when selecting the best suit CT.
- Maximum and minimum load current in Amps.
- The physical size of the cable the CT needs to fit around. Some cabling installations may have multiple grouped cables for load or voltage drop reasons.
- The physical space in the switchboard or electrical cabinet.
Three of the following CTs are also required for three phase applications. Or for single phase, you could monitor three or four circuits and potentially they could be of various sizes.
CT-HSC-020U - 20 Amp Mini current transformer.
CT-HSC-050U - 50 Amp Mini current transformer.
CT-HMC-0100-U - 100 Amp Midi current transformer.
CT-HMC-0200-U - 200 Amp Midi current transformer.
CT-CON-0150EZ-U - 150 Amp Clamp current transformer.
CT-R16-4A-U - 5-5000 Amp 400mm(16") RoCoil Flexible current transformer.
CT-R24-4A-U - 5-5000 Amp 600mm(24") RoCoil Flexible current transformer.
DENT Instruments ELITEpro SP
Can be used on single or 3-phase systems using 80-600V phase-to-phase (AC or DC) services when line powered or 0-600V (AC or DC) when externally powered. Measures up to four channels of energy metrics with currents ranging from 0-6,000 amps. With better than 1% accuracy (<0.5% typical).
- Load Profiling for forecasting and trending energy use.
- Energy Audits and Energy Surveys to determine demand profiles, manage costs, and monitor consumption.
- Verification Studies to validate energy savings measures.
- True RMS Current Reading for monitoring up to 4 branch circuits.
Dent Instruments ELITEpro SP technical specifications. Download