The PowerScout 3037 Ethernet/RS485 with DISPLAY is a device that needs some form of system integration to work out of the box. The PS3037-E-D can be directly connected via MODBUS RS485 or TCP to a data logger such as the DataTaker DT80 or DT82I, you could connect the PS3037-E-D to a SCADA or BMS network via MODBUS or BACnet and possibly to a computer running a third party software program.
Contact Lontek for more information about the PS3037-E-D and typical applications.
Required Current Transformers
You will need to select the size of some current transformers (CT) best suited for your typical monitoring application. Several main factors need to be considered when selecting the best suit CT.
- Maximum and minimum load current in Amps.
- The physical size of the cable the CT needs to fit around. Some cabling installations may have multiple grouped cables for load or voltage drop reasons.
- The physical space in the switchboard or electrical cabinet.
CT-HSC-020U - 20 Amp Mini current transformer.
CT-HSC-050U - 50 Amp Mini current transformer.
CT-HMC-0100-U - 100 Amp Midi current transformer.
CT-HMC-0200-U - 200 Amp Midi current transformer.
CT-CON-0150EZ-U - 150 Amp Clamp current transformer.
CT-R16-4A-U - 5-5000 Amp 400mm(16") RoCoil Flexible current transformer.
CT-R24-4A-U - 5-5000 Amp 600mm(24") RoCoil Flexible current transformer.
DENT Instruments PowerScout PS3037-E-D
Available with Ethernet and Serial communications, the DENT's PowerScout PS3037-E-D is a single-point 3-phase sub meter that is compatible with either BACnet or Modbus communications protocols. It was designed to provide timely and accurate consumption data necessary to gain the upper hand on electrical costs in today's escalating energy market. These meters can capture kWh/kW energy and demand data as well as virtually all relevant energy parameters for diagnostics and monitoring. PowerScout 3037 meters meet the stringent ANSI C12.20-2010 Class 0.2 accuracy standard.
- Load Profiling for forecasting and trending energy use.
- Energy Audits and Energy Surveys to determine demand profiles, manage costs, and monitor consumption.
- Verification Studies to validate energy savings measures.
- True RMS Current Reading for monitoring up to 3 branch circuits.
Dent Instruments PowerScout PS3037-E-D technical specifications. Download