The DENT’s PowerScout™ Series of networked power meters are MODBUS enabled devices that allow monitoring of individual circuits or a complete electrical installation. With the ability to report up to 50 separate parameters via MODBUS, the PowerScout can be used for monitoring or diagnostic applications.
DENT’s patented PhaseChek™ circuitry includes a three LED indicator display that confirms proper CT-to-phase installation. The PowerScout™ automatically adjusts for CT orientation, greatly reducing set-up time and all but eliminating installation errors.
- Over 50 measured parameters for energy measurement, monitoring and diagnostics
- Three or Eighteen channels for multiple circuit or individual circuit monitoring
- Single or 3-phase energy monitoring or power meter for sub metering applications
- Large range of Split Core or Rogowski type current transformers
- PhaseChek™ LED indicators ensure correct CT orientation during installation
- Line-Powered; 60-600V Phase-Phase Power Supply (Use on 120/240V, 208/120V, 480/277V, or 580/335V, 380/220 volt services; 50 or 60 Hz
- Uses an industry standard MODBUS RS485 Communications Protocol
- Data updates occur every 500 milliseconds