The Squirrel 2010 is a versatile, general purpose data logger supplied in Australia by Lontek. With 4 to 8 analogue input channels to measure current, voltage, resistance and temperature, plus 8 digital channels.
Grant Squirrel 2010 data logger is a compact, portable unit which is suitable for bench work or semi-fixed installations making it an ideal data logging unit. Being easily programmed via the four push buttons and large graphical display, and with a basic accuracy of 0.1%, the Grant Squirrel 2010 is able to fulfill many routine data logging needs, including more demanding applications requiring up to 10 readings per second on one channel.
- Compact, portable data logger
- Powered from internal cells, external PSU or via USB connection
- 4 to 8 universal analogue inputs (current, voltage, resistance, temperature) plus 8 digital inputs
- 16 derived/calculated channels
- 2 alarm outputs
- 2 pulse counter inputs (1 at up to 64kHz, 1 at up to 100Hz)
- Configured via large easy-to-read graphical display
- 0.1% accuracy, 24-bit A to D conversion
- Up to 1.8 million readings
Supplied with SquirrelView set-up/download and a 30 day trial export software
Analogue inputs supported