Dent ELITEpro XC
The Dent ELITEpro XC is a complete solution for pinpointing electric usage and quantifying energy usage. It is capable of measuring, storing, and analyzing electrical consumption data which is derived from the voltage and current inputs. The ELITEpro XC uses direct connections to each phase of the voltage and various interchangeable CT options such as spit-core current transformers, or flexible RoCoils (for large loads or large cables and busbars) to monitor current on each phase.
These meters can capture kWh/kW energy and demand data as well as virtually all relevant energy parameters for diagnostics and monitoring on three-phase or single-phase circuit installations. Electrical load diagnostic parameters, such as power factor (both Apparent and Displacement), are captured in addition to energy and demand values.
The ELITEpro XC’s flexibility, size, and ease-of-use make them ideal tools for gathering detailed consumption information in commercial, industrial, government, and retail environments.
Dent ELITEpro XC Energy Data Logger key Features:
- Single or three phase loads for 0-600V (AC or DC) voltages. Measures up to four channels of current from 0-6,000 amps (AC current only).
- Analogue Inputs record analog data with configurable input ranges for voltage (0-10 VDC) or current loop (0-20 or 4-20 mA) transducers. Analog inputs are used for process or environmental correlation studies with power.
- Line-powered—no need for internal batteries or external power. Can be externally powered for current only applications.
- Software selectable recording intervals, 1 per second to 1 per day.
- 16MB nonvolatile memory standard for up to months of recording time.
- Accuracy better than 1% (<0.5% typical).
- USB connection via a standard USB cable.
- Ethernet Port connection for network communications.
- Optional Bluetooth or Wifi communications.
- Includes Windows-based ELOG™ software package for set-up, data retrieval, and analysis. Easy data exporting to almost any analysis program, such as Excel® or Access®.
- Easy setup and installs in minutes. Patented PhaseChek LED indicators ensure correct CT orientation at installation.
- Compact and rugged housing–easily fits inside most switchboard panels.
- Dimensions: 21.6 x 6.3 x 4.7 cm
EXCLUSIVE CT PHASE ERROR CORRECTION: All CTs exhibit both a ratio error and phase shift error. The CT phase error results from the phase relationship of the input versus output signal difference. This inherent phase angle error affects power readings if left uncorrected. When using CTs with a known phase angle error, the Dent ELITEpro XC can correct for this error— making your calculations more accurate, particularly on loads with lower power factor.